Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Sweet Dreams

Mason has transitioned to his 'big boy' bed over Spring Break. We took his aunt Nay's old high school bedroom suite, sanded it down, painted it navy, added some silver hardware and it looks brand new - and perfect for a little boy's room. He does pretty good about staying in the bed, except sometimes at night when he first goes down. The first time he got up, Hensley and I were in our room watching TV when I got this 'feeling' - so I look over at the door and Mason's just standing there, blankie in hand, wathcing us. He does great in the morning because he'll just get out of bed and come into our room and wait for The Wiggles to come on. He sleeps so soundly that we haven't had any problems of him waking up mid-night at all.

No comments: