Wow - what a difference a few months make! Mason is talking soooo much these days, in fact, there have been many times when I am so close to telling him to please stop talking. Then, I remember the long road we've taken to get us this far and I myself am quiet.
He's even been practicing his letters and numbers. One night he was in the bathtub and just saying random letters which I thought was him just talking until I started looking at the letters and realized he was able to recognize quite a few of them. He and Daddy count every morning on the way to school - this weekend at the football game, we were walking up to our seats and Mason was counting the steps (well, looking at the numbers on the aisles). Granted, wasn't the exact numbers or right order but it was really cute when he'd go "eight teen, nine teen, eight teen, nine teen".
One thing we try real hard to work on is Mason's pronunciation of "people" because he has soo many of the Little Peoples and he loves them. However, when he says "people" it sounds more like "poopo" - always makes me jump and get ready to run him to the potty!
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment