The morning Mason was going to take his first STAAR writing test, he was complaining of his privates hurting. Hensley had already left for work which left me to question and look. He went off to school with the understanding that I'd make a doctor's appointment for him for after school. It wasn't until lunch time that I sat down to call his doctor, which I almost didn't do.
At the appointment, our P.A. (who we love almost more than our doctor!) examined Mason and collected a urine sample. Sample looked awesome! She did mention she was glad we came in because this was something we needed to take care of. She was sending us to a pediatric urologist because Mason has a urethral stynosis, which is a narrowing of the urethra. We go in next week to see the urologist.
Of course, when we got home, I had to check little brother for the same thing, just to make sure! All good!
Monday, March 30, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment